Dynamics 365 CRM Training
CRM solutions are complex software products that need oversight to remain effective. This can be overwhelming to organisations that do not have the resources to understand all aspects of their software implementation. To respond to this problem, we offer a training service that is bespoke to your needs.
How does it work?
- We will help you identify key areas you need guidance on and we will make arrangements to send one of our professional CRM trainers to your office location.
- We believe the best outcomes are due to a two-way dialogue, therefore we welcome questions about the best practice of your CRM, technical aspects or demonstrating functionality. Experience has told us that interactive and varied training methods produce the best results for clients.
- We can also provide shorter, flexible training services for specific concerns on your CRM implementation. This can be delivered over Skype, where desktops can be shared to get a step by step guide on how to carry out individual tasks.
What are the benefits?
CRM software enables organisations to regulate customer data, optimise sales and manage relationships with scale. They do therefore require resources to administer. Our training services provide excellent value by enabling you to maximise the benefits of CRM and reduce running costs long-term.
- Reduce Support queries - Your own knowledge and expertise lets you solve issues yourselves, saving time and money
- Prevents data loss, mismanagement and misuse
- A comprehensive understanding of your CRM lets you optimise sales and improve your customers' experience
- We provide Powerpoint documents and other learning materials for your own future reference, serving as a potential knowledge base.
We are happy to provide refresher courses for new employee's so they can continue to follow best practice processes. Our training professionals are fully qualified, friendly and we pride ourselves on being flexible with the queries you may have. We specialise in training for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Sage CRM but are happy to explore delivering other IT training services.
Are you interested in our bespoke training solution? Let's get in touch and we can make arrangements today...