Bring digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
Increase revenue while reducing acquisition cost using intelligent insights, sales CRM, and business processes.
Reduce distractions and know where to prioritise to maximise performance in fast-paced sales environments.
Work smarter, be more productive, and collaborate through sales management software.
Focus and act on the right priorities
- Increase sales velocity by identifying prospects most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
- Sell smarter with signals from Office 365 and Dynamics 365 that reveal relationship health and risk so you know the best action to take next
- Build trust with customers and increase opportunities by offering relevant product recommendations
- Engage your customers in more personalised, effective ways through customer intelligence
- Gain insights from email interactions with your customers and know which contacts will be most receptive
- Create more high-quality leads by using sales software and social media to identify and act on buying signals
- Reveal specific information about accounts and opportunities based on email, calendar, and Dynamics 365 data
- Easily collaborate and share conversations, events, notes, and sales content with colleagues—even if they aren’t using Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Work where and how you want to, managing customers and deals using familiar, preferred tools
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel through deeper enablement and activation
- Work on the go—anytime, anywhere—with rich, mobile apps that provide contextual news, social data, and task flows
- Know what steps to take next to close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
- Get answers fast using dashboards, contextual charts, and Power BI Q&A for natural language queries
- Hit your numbers by setting goals, monitoring results, and providing feedback and coaching in real time
- Ease onboarding and align sales behaviour through sales management software and interactive help and documentation
Empower your sales workforce
Go beyond sales management software by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.