Microsoft has announced the Dynamics 365 for Marketing for public preview. This is aimed at organisations that wish to automate marketing processes to drive demand and sales for their product lines.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing is designed as the front end of the sales cycle to help companies nurture more sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing and make smarter decisions. In addition, because it works with Dynamics 365 for Sales, it aligns teams with common data and connected processes.
Marketers can now easily:
- Generate more leads from multi-channel campaigns across email, landing pages, webinars, phone calls, in-person events, LinkedIn and more. New customizable templates for emails and landing pages help you create campaign content quickly. And with a dedicated email marketing service, you can get the word out reliably.
- Nurture more sales-ready leads by personalizing the buyer’s journey that guides your leads to next best experience based on their engagement.
- Target the right audience using embedded intelligence capabilities like dynamic segmentation. With multiple lead scoring models, you can prioritize the leads that are ready to buy. Automated insights can help you track how your leads are engaging during your campaigns.
- Organize events with ease using the event portal to manage in-person events and integration with webinar providers.
- Track and improve marketing performance using built-in dashboards. Run surveys from the application that help you better understand your customers.
Are you are an organisation that is seeking marketing automation solutions beyond basic email components? If so, we strongly recommend you explore the new possibilities with the public preview for Dynamics 365 for Marketing.