Project definition and system requirements review
Our Business Consultant gains a complete understanding of all relevant procedures and requirements from all areas within the organisation, and across all user groups. The review includes the identification of day-to-day operations, weekly reports, management views and director overviews.
Process design and documentation
Your assigned Business Consultant will next decide how your CRM or Help Desk Solution will be customised to meet all of your requirements. Processes will be designed, and a clear road map of your project identified. All findings are documented for review by the Project Manager at your organisation.
Implementation and testing
Installations are undertaken by fully qualified Serversys Consultants, working closely with an assigned System Administrator from your organisation (so you gain a true understanding of the back office workings of your solution). As part of the implementation process, your solution is configured to meet the document produced by your Business Consultant, all remote sites/users are set-up, and a full test of your installed solution is carried out.
Your system will now be ready for any custom development work or integration with other existing systems. This will again be carried out by qualified Serversys Consultants and once again we will work to the specification of your Project Definition and System Requirements document.
Serversys has vast experience in data conversion from many different product sources. Using in-built solution tools or powerful external data conversion tools, we ensure this vital process runs smoothly and leaves you with all the information that you require within your new CRM or Help Desk solution.
Using our years of experience Serversys will design a training programme to suit all user groups within your organisation. Training takes place on completion of implementation, so that we can ensure relevancy and familiarity with training based upon your own customised solution.
Following implementation and training there are sure to be various technical queries that you will need answering. The Serversys support team ensures all of your technical needs are dealt with in an efficient and appropriate manner. Our Service Level Agreements are strictly adhered to at all times.
Serversys follow the Microsoft Sure Step methodology. The Sure Step Methodology defines clear phases and tasks of the project. This gives you as a customer insight into how the project is moving along and where you stand at all times.
Sure Step defines 6 Main Phases It covers the complete lifecycle from project initiation, development, deployment, optimization and upgrade to the next version. A phase ends with a milestone. A milestone is a sum of artefacts created or refined in the phase.
- The diagnostic phase contains analysis of the customer process at a very high level. Focus of the diagnostic phase is the project initialization; To setup a project plan, agree on an approach and scope definition.
- In the analysis phase most of the business processes are identified and documented at a high level. If necessary an external specialist helps you to do so. Goal of the analysis phase is to understand the customers business and processes performed. Modeling and documenting the customers business is important.
- Main purpose of the design phase is to find a way how the customers’ processes and needs can be implemented with Dynamics. At this point there may be more than one solution for a topic. You need to identify the best strategy for the implementation phase. Although prototyping is not covered in sure step, this is the point where to build prototypes and do load testing on the prototype implementation.
- Most of the programming work is done in the development. Development covers the creation of new features and adaption of existing features as well as the data migration. All features and the data migration has to be tested. Beside feature and data migration testing it is necessary to do security testing. The phase ends when most of the specified features are developed and tested and the data migration is done.
- Goal of the deployment phase is to setup the operational dynamics environment at the customer. Beside installation, configuration and feature deployment, the phase focuses on testing at system level. So you have to run the user acceptance tests, process tests, security tests and load tests as defined in the test plan. When the system runs and all tests pass the deployment phase is finished.
- The Operation phase involves the final activities that are required to close out the project and transition the solution and knowledge to the customer. Key objectives of this phase include providing post go-live support, transitioning the solution to support, performing a final quality audit, and providing project closure.
This proven methodology provide our consultant with IT project management Best Practices, and helps us to:
- Reduce risks
- Implement faster
- Maximize the ROI (Return On Investment)